Sunday, September 30, 2007

Term Break

1 week sure passed by so fast. I have barely begun to enjoy my holidays, and I'm now back to waking up early, assignments and the much terrifying exams.

Anyhow, this was how my break went.

Day 1 (Monday)
Groceries at Boxhill, and editing Lab Report 2 due on Tuesday (bleugh..)

Day 2 (Tuesay)
I HAD ROTI PRATA FOR DINNER!!!

Day 3 (Wednesday)
Trip to Brighton Beach


From left: Jas Lim, Nat, Da Jie, Angie, Me, Aput, Angeline, Alester
Note to self: Photoshop Adib's face into picture


Show them smiles


Hmph! Been to Brighton Beach, why haven't you?


God, I see your beauty

Day 4 (Thursday)
Had lunch with Tony and Michael at 'Singapore Chomp Chomp' in the city. Pei Kee 'flew our aeroplanes' the last minute. Nice catching up with you guys.

Day 5 (Friday)
Bummed around. Cooked chicken curry. yum!

Day 6 (Saturday)
Road Trip: Great Ocean Road

Bell's Bay
Split Point Lighthouse
Koalas!!!


12-4=8 Apostles

Loch Ard Gorge. This was my favourite
Thank you God for your work of art, and Thank you all who've made my week.
Thank you.

No comments: